On September 22nd, all NCHS Seniors will be taking the ACT Exam and NCHS Juniors will be taking the Pre-ACT Exam. Both of these exams were originally scheduled for April of this year so we are...
As we start the 2020/2021 school year, please be aware that we may have different schedules depending on what stage ("green", "yellow", "orange") we are in. The biggest change in schedule will be...
- New Student Presentation
- Meeting for incoming Freshmen and New Students
- Class of 2020 Graduation Program
- Class of 2020 Graduation Reminder!
- Athletic Awards Reminder!
- Class of 2020 Graduation Information
- High School Office- Summer Information
- Ellie Higgins places tenth in National Speech Tournament
- Senior Cruise Route
- Driver's Education
SENIOR PIONEER INTERVIEWS!!!
Brought to you by the very talented members of the NCHS Student Council...
NCHS Seniors, are you considering the University of Nebraska-Omaha?
Check out these videos from our UNO representatives detailing the basics of UNO admission and the application process.
Are you interested in Kansas State University?
Watch this quick video and meet Kellsie Corrigan, your K-State Admissions Representative.
Virtual College Fair
September 27th-30th, 2020
Visit college booths and watch college prep presentations.
Register at eqf.org/collegefairview image
Electrical wiring and leadership activities.view image