Jackson Reimers, a 6th grade student at Nebraska City Middle School recently decided to do what some students believe to be the unthinkable. CUT OFF ALL OF HIS HAIR! Jackson has been growing his...
NCPS Impact program helps student struggling with the traditional classroom environment receive personalized instruction on a more individual need scale. Twice a week NCMS teachers, Mr. Case and...
- First 6th Grade BLITZ Day a Success
- NC fine arts gear for sale!
- The Outsiders
- 8th graders attend local SAIL Conference
- Patty Stuever Speaks to NCMS Students & Staff
- Into Lit takes off at NCMS
- Math 6 News
- Effective Ways to Use Media
- Debunking the Myth of Christopher Columbus.
- NCMS 7th grade off to a great start to the school year!
NCPS Science Teachers attending the Nebraska Science Teachers Conference exploring phenomenon based learning.
Mrs. Wynn's Food's class is making some out of this country food today! #NCPioneersview image
Final preparations are underway for Applejack this weekend.view image
NCMS progress reports will be coming home this week. Individual student reports may have flags on some assignments, giving more details on its status. Posted is a table that will help decipher those flags.view image
Thanks @teammates for visiting and spreading the word about the power of positive mentor / mentee relationships.view image
Getting the Tower Gardens up in Ag Class!! Excited to see what we can grow this year!view image
6th-Grade Blitz day at the GAR and Kregel Museums.view image