In an effort to enhance communication with parents/guardians, we provide parents with access to the PowerSchool Parent Portal. This allows parents/guardians to securely view up to the minute student attendance, grades, detailed assignment descriptions and the school bulletin.
The first time you login, you must create an account, do not type in the access ID and Access Password on the main screen as it will not work. Once your account is created, you will only need to enter your username and password to access PowerSchool. Create your account by following the steps below.
1. Go to: http://ps.nebcityps.org
2. Click on Create Account located at the bottom right of the screen.
3. Enter your first and last name, email, desired username and password.
Next, complete the "Link Students to your account" section. Contact your student's school for the PowerSchool Parent Letter with the appropriate Access ID and Password.
4. Enter your student name, access ID and access password provided from your student's school.
5. Choose your relationship to your student(s).
6. Repeat steps four and five for each student account you would like to access. 7. When done, click enter.
Once you have completed this process you are able to login with the username and password you submitted. You will see the each students name under the word PowerSchool in the top left hand corner of the screen. Click on each name to view each student's information. If you do not yet have internet access or would like more information contact the your student's school. Please keep your passwords confidential so only you can access student information.
PowerSchool also provides parent/student apps on Apple IOS and Android. The first time you use the app, you will have to search for Nebraska City Public Schools by entering the district name or zip code. Then enter the username and password you have already created. Email email@example.com if you have any questions.